Thursday 14 May 2015

Art Photosho Roboball Animation

Trisha Voisin
Photoshop Animation
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
May 14, 2015
Title Of Animation is: Tik, Tik Boom!


TECHNICAL
In my animation I used a couple new techniques and steps that I never used before. These new techniques and steps are: 1) I used a application that was called timeline, that enabled me to use different layers, and timing to make the video. 2) When using the timeline I was able to learn how to add sound affect.

IDEA OR CONCEPT
For my animation I had a few ideas in my mind. I wanted to be able to have my ball that bounces twice be in the shape of a cartooned bomb. Then after i was done designing the bomb I work on how I wanted it to bounce (arcs, squash, and stretch). After I was done that, I had to decide on what I wanted the ball to done after it was done bouncing. So I decided that I want it to explode.
My ideas changed just slightly. For example, I make the bomb change into a colorful firework, instead of the bomb just exploding into nothing.

INFLUENCES
No, there was no artist that influenced my work once so every.

COMPOSITION
The way that the animation helps you to move you eyes around the piece is by how and where the ball bounces around the screen. Allowing you to see what the ball is doing while you can look at the background.

MOTIVATION
My personal motivation that was beyond fulfilling the requirements of the assignment was to learn new techniques, and tools. So, I can expand my knowledge on Photoshop so, I will be able to make more little animations into the future.

CRITICAL ASSESSMENT
The element that I find that are the most interesting and successful is, the design of the ball (the bomb), and the arcs, stretch, and squash elements.
Yes, one part of the assignment did surprise me. The part would be when the bomb explodes into a colorful firework. I found that this part did not turn out a well a I expected but, it works.
With additional time I think that I would change the part when the bomb explodes into a colorful firework.

No comments:

Post a Comment