Wednesday 15 April 2015

Toy Hack Question

1) If you were to box and sell this what would you market is as (what is the purpose)?
If I were to box and sell my toy I would call I the new and improved Vixen from Santa's Reindeer.
There are two purposes to this toy, there is a personal on and a environment purpose.
The personal purposed is when i was little i thought that Santa's reindeer had wings on there backs like birds. Also, ears like bats so they could use echo location to find there way thought snowstorms.
The environment purpose is to save the Arctic. So, all the animals (such as the polar bears, reindeer, penguins, arctic wolf, and so on) can live with out being in danger of going extincted.

2) What do you like most (3). Least (3). what would you do if you could re-do it (3).
What I like the most is: How the bag looks like it is stuffed with toys and how it sits on the reindeer's back. I also like the bow in front of the one antler. The last thing that i like is how well the wings look like they were always on the reindeer.
What I don't like is: the beads that are supposed to look like snowflakes. Also, how it is supposed to look like the deer is holding the toy instead of it just being attach to it's leg. The last thing that i don't like is how poorly the one ear was sawed on.
If I could redo my toy i would change a few thing. The first thing would would be taking off the beads. The second thing is putting bells on the ribbon that is tied around the reindeer's neck. The third thing is I would resaw the right ear so it would look like the left one.

No comments:

Post a Comment